Friday, May 18, 2018

Nifty topped out precisely as expected, Wave theory at its best!


I have been able to identify the reversals to the day including the top near 11000, then lows near 9950 and now top near 10900 levels. I am able to do this not always because of my ability but also markets have been liberal enough to provide with necessary clues :) 

All the while over past few days I have been warning my subscribers to trade cautiously on the long side and highlighted potential reversal with #Karnataka election outcome irrespective of winner.
So, how to trade Nifty from here? See my latest webinar here below!

In case you missed my earlier research on Nifty: Is a top in place? Broader market already crashing!

Also on 10th May following was published - Is broader market headed for another crash! Here is the 
reason!

Excited to share that I won the CNBC TV18 trade show again this week even though markets were challenging :)

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment